Cramped For Space....

Thanks to my wonderful employer, Town of Selma, I got a paid day off today that they like to call Birthday Day Off!!!!  Which means that in the month of our birthday we can take any day we want and it doesn't go against our Vacation or Sick time!  How wonderful is that?!  So what did I do?  WORKED!!!!!  

We have decided that our wonderful 2 bedroom Townhouse that we have been in since 2009 is starting to get too small for us.  With the arrival of Kaitlin 14 months ago, we just keep accumulating more and more STUFF!!!!!  I guess that is what happens with kids, right?  Anyway, Scott has also recently gotten a job working for Duke!  WHOOP, WHOOP!  So we need to get somewhere that is bigger, and in the middle of both our jobs.  So today we went house hunting...what a chore this is, so much so that I have pretty much turned all the reigns over to Scott and told him I couldn't deal with it anymore!  He can do the searching and when he finds something I will look and give the nod of approval or disapproval...sounds good right, I think so :)  So that basically took up most of the day, but it was nice spending all that time with just Scott and myself :)

After we got home from that I spent the rest of the afternoon De-Christmas-ing our house!  That will help with getting some space back!  Then we went and picked up Buggie from daycare and headed to dinner with my family for my birthday which is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!  Can't wait!  Although at my house, we have a hard time keeping presents from one another so I have already gotten my present from Scott and Buggie.  A beautiful charm bracelet!  It has a charm for our family-a P, a charm for Kaitlin-a Ladybug; and a charm for Breast Cancer, which I'm a huge advocate of! I will add a picture later, my computer is being stupid tonight.  I also got a cool sign from Erica and Elizabeth (my work girls) for our house, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I will post pictures of that later too!!!!


Well that is it for today...two blogs in a row...I may just keep up with my promise :)


Goodnight!

Comments

  1. Did you find any houses that you liked? At least there are a lot of open houses out there right now that you can pick from! :) I hope you have a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 2022--Week 4 Meals

December 2022--Week 2 Meals

December 2022--Week 1 Meals