December 2022--Week 2 Meals

Hello again!  Are you ready for Week 2 of meals?

Night 1: A family favorite!  Steak, Baked Potatoes, Baked Beans and Crescent Rolls!

There is no recipe for this!  My husband loves ribeye steaks, the more fat the better he says LOL.  I make the baked beans the way my mama made them.  A can of Bush's Baked Beans with brown sugar, molasses, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce, pop in the oven (uncovered) for about 30 minutes at 350*.  They are SOOO good!  

Night 2: Brooklyn and I had our Little League Cheer Christmas Party, so we had lots of food from the cheer moms!  Scott, Kaitlin and William hit up Bojangles.  Kaitlin had a game and William had basketball practice!  Divide and conquer night for sure!

Night 3: Homemade Pizza rolls with Salad

I wasn't home for this meal because I had a Board Meeting at work, so Scott made this one.  If I had of prepared better, this is one that you can make ahead, freeze and take out what you want to cook, but I didn't have time.  Something that would be great for the kids in the summer for quick lunches that I could make ahead of time.  Kaitlin texted me while I was at my meeting that night and told me how amazing these were.  I got home around 10:00 that night, Scott had left them out for me to eat, there were only two left.  I hadn't eaten since lunch, so I devoured them and they were really good!  For sure keeper for us!  Oh and did I mention, you make these in the air fryer!  So they won't take long at all to put together and make!

https://forktospoon.com/air-fryer-homemade-pizza-rolls/

Night 4: Crockpot Mississippi Beef Noodles with biscuits

Note, my calendar says with mashed potatoes...I didn't look ahead, there is pasta in the recipe, so no need for a side dish!  This is one of my set it and forget meals for sure!  I put this together before leaving to take the kiddos to school and start my work day, and it was so good!  This was another meal that my mom got.  It made a great deal of food, so Scott was able to eat this for lunch a couple days during the week!

https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-mississippi-beef-noodles/

Night 5: Hamburger Casserole with crescent rolls

There is a running joke in my house, that my best meals are hamburger helper!  Kaitlin asked me one time to make her favorite dish, I said sure, what is it.  The response almost made Scott fall out of his seat, she said "You know, that stuff out of the box, the cheese and hamburger!"  Goodness me...I bake ya'll, I'm not a cooker LOL.  Anyway, when I served this up, Scott said, "oh is this one of your plays on hamburger helper?"  I said "NO! Just try it".  They ate it up!  It was really good, not many ingredients, easy to make.  Although it doesn't venture far from my good old friend helper, it will be a keeper for us!

https://www.instrupix.com/easy-hamburger-casserole-recipe-4-ingredients/

Night 6: Left over/clean out fridge night

This weekend started our family Christmas celebrations, so we cleaned out our fridge on Friday night instead of going out to dinner.  I had to make a couple of things for the weekend ahead, and get ready for a Christmas celebration at our house on Sunday.  So we ate up our leftovers and cleaned out the fridge to prepare for the weekend ahead!

Night 7: We had the Pickett family Christmas at Scott's dads house.  We had a table full of appetizers that filled us up!  Anything that was eaten for dinner was something we could grab out of the cabinet or make quickly like sandwiches!  

Annual family picture at the Pickett's

Kaitlin and me!

Brooklyn and me!

William--no he isn't looking, he is too into opening presents :)

Can't wait to share more with you!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2022--Week 4 Meals

December 2022--Week 1 Meals